- Federal and Provincial Sales Tax (GST & HST)
- Tax Services
- Tax Planning
- U.S. and International Taxation
Many of our clients are responsible for collecting and submitting sales taxes in many different jurisdictions. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns, and in controlling your sales-tax-related costs.
We prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.
Tax services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Tax planning for individuals and corporations
- Return preparation for
- Estates and trusts
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Tax considerations in matrimonial settlements
- Tax effects of buying/selling a business
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
- Retirement and estate planning
Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall business strategy, you can use our experience and access to the most current tax developments to minimize your tax liabilities.
A record number of Canadian businesses and individuals have cross-border interests. Our team of experts can assist you in understanding the tax rules that may affect those interests, and in planning accordingly.
We also offer Remote Services throughout North America.